Find Middle Eastern Singles???

3 comments
Evidently, posting about the evils of footbinding and the benefits of hand-harvested wild rice signals the ad wizards at Google to slap up advertisements for shady international dating services and weight-loss scams.

Grr.

Sorry, folks. I've removed the advertising from my site until I can build some better filters. That was SO not okay.
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

3 Response to Find Middle Eastern Singles???

December 4, 2008 at 5:31 AM

Thank you!

December 4, 2008 at 9:05 AM

GOOD for you to tell Google they're off target with those ads - too many bloggers don't take a stand

December 4, 2008 at 9:19 AM

Thanks, Nancy! I just got my filters configured, and they should take effect in a few hours-I may have to keep after it for a bit, but hopefully I'll have weight-loss/dating-service free ads soon! Google doesn't make it easy, that's for sure...