Posted by Jenny Rae Armstrong in
Okay, I am absolutely in love with this new template! Complete blog bliss!Granted, I don't have any advertisers to stick in the advertising section. (Anyone want a free ad for a while? I need to test out my nearly non-existent HTML skills to figure out how to alter the sidebar, so if you don't mind being experimented on--let me know!) And the twitter icon still takes you to the the page of the guy who converted the template, but that's okay. He did a good job, and I'm not crazy about Twitter anyway. (Again--I'm going to have to track down my HTML manual.)
*happy sigh* My cyber-home is finally starting to look the way I want it too. My "other" home, however, was sorely neglected yesterday as I obsessed over widgets and gadgets, templates and columns, colors and my really ineffective image editing software.
But oh, I love this template!
(P.S. If you clicked directly through from Facebook, you have to click on the blog's title to go to the home page and get the full effect. :-))



4 Response to Like my New Look?
Oooh, Jenny. This looks so professional! I love it. The colors are soothing. I could sit here all day and read. Good job! Babysteps! I'll learn from you!
Your new look is lovely, and I'm uber-impressed that you did it with HTML!! I had plans to learn HTML when I was young and frisky, but wysiwig editors came out in the nick of time!
I'll bet New Moon would take some free advertising on your blog. ;)
I really love this template.. it really does look fresh/clean.. love it... I'd be interested in some free advertising for a little while.. let's talk.. email me bonnieangel1797@gmail.com I sell Ippity stamps by Unity.. hv u seen them?? OMG Such goodness! my creative blog is here http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com
Ooh, Lacey, I didn't do the site in HTML--that WOULD be impressive, LOL!--but I am going to have to manually alter some of the HTML in the template to put the ads up and get the little birdie tweeting to the right spot!
Bonnie--nice to meet you! I'll email you on Monday, after the craziness that is my weekend is over. :-) Your stuff looks super-cute!
And yup, Lacey, I was wondering if New Moon might like a spot. :-) I'm going to have to crack into the code to figure out what I'm doing, but as soon as I figure out what's what I'll let you (or whomever) know what I need. :-)
Post a Comment