This Blog Is Moving!

0 comments
After much hemming, hawing, and whining about complicated back-end systems, I have decided to combine my blog and website, and move the whole kit and caboodle over to Wordpress. From here on out, I'll be blogging at http://www.jennyraearmstrong.com/ Go on over and take it for a test drive--click through the posts, try leaving a comment (please--I want to make sure my comment settings are working right!!!), and let me know what you think!

If you've subscribed to This Glorious Mess by RSS or email, I think I will be able to transfer your subscription to the new site. But I'm not entirely sure. So you may want to keep an eye on that and resubscribe if you're missing posts.

If you haven't subscribed, you can do so on the new site--either click the RSS megaphone at the top of the site to get posts delivered to your favorite reader, or enter your email in the space provided, below "recent comments" and above the picture of moi (to quote one of my favorite Muppets). If you subscribe by email, don't forget to check your inbox (and quite possibly your spam box) for a confirmation email, or--no blog for you! Feedburner is a stickler that way.

So sayonara Blogger--you've been good to me, but I just feel like I need more options. See you all on the flip side!
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "This Blog Is Moving!"