Posted by Jenny Rae Armstrong in
Public service announcement: if you find yourself in Madison tomorrow night (Dec. 5) around 6:30, stop by A Room of One's Own Bookstore to hear Her Editorial Highness, Princess of the Red Pen Lacey Louwagie, read her excellent poem "Angry Catholic Woman". If you're NOT going to be in Madison, (or are afraid of getting strangled with a rosary!) you can read it on her blog, here:http://llword.wordpress.com/
Or, you could order the anthology "Just Like a Girl: A Manifesta!" and have the poem for keepsies! I bet I could even wrangle an autograph for you. Click here to buy it direct from GirlChild Press:
http://girlchildpress.com/
But if you are in Madison, by all means drop by. And don't worry--Lacey's not that intimidating in person, unless she's doing a critique for you. Then, be afraid. Be very afraid.



2 Response to Angry Catholic Woman Invades Madison!
Thanks for the plug! The reading went well, and meeting the editor of GirlChild Press was awesome! I'll be posting pictures and possibly even video soon!
I'll be looking forward to it!
Post a Comment