The Old Green Bookshelf

0 comments
Those of you who've been to my house know the one I'm talking about--that old green bookshelf the guys all think is ugly as sin, and the girls consider completely adorable. I've started a new blog, named in honor of my favorite piece of furniture, to recount my reading adventures, and I'd love it if you came along!

Fair warning--my reading tastes skew young, so most of the books I'll be reviewing will have been written for teenagers/young adults. But if you happen to be a teenager/young adult, parent a teenager/young adult, or are just an immature not-so-young adult like me, you're in luck! I even set it up so you can shop Amazon.com right from my site. (And I get a discount and gift certificates, woo hoo!) But don't worry--you can still just borrow the books off my shelf, if you PROMISE to give them back! (Yeah, I'm lookin' at you, Drew!)

Here's the link: http://oldgreenbookshelf.blogspot.com/

I'll try to update it a couple times a week. You've gotta admit, it beats scribbling titles on napkins at church!
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "The Old Green Bookshelf"